Learn about many common mistakes people make when signing up for Social Security and in preparing their finances for the future.
Important Educational Topics we’ll discuss:
- NEW RULES – TIME LIMITS on how long you can take advantage of existing claims strategies.
- TAX REDUCTION – Create a strategy to protect your income and investments, even with changing tax laws.
- DON’T MISS SOCIAL SECURITY INCOME you could be claiming today without affecting future benefits.
- DON’T OUTLIVE YOUR MONEY – Understand how to implement a financial strategy that provides retirement income – without the risk of outliving it.
- RISK TOLERANCE – Discover new financial instruments that minimize the downside of market exposure.
Spouses are urged to attend!
Date and Time
Wed, Dec 04, 2019
6:30p - 7:30p EST